Do You Ever...
- Wonder if your site's software is up-to-date and secure?
- Wish your site was easier to use on phones and tablets?
- Worry that your donation forms aren't protecting your donor data?
- Feel unsure about what the heck you're doing whenever you log in to make changes?
- Get tired of dealing with all the confusing technical details yourself?
We Can Help! We'll...
- Keep your site secure by applying patches when they come out
- Make your site snazzy, fresh and up-to-date looking
- Eliminate the pesky bugs that frustrate you and your users
- Recommend and implement changes that will delight your visitors
- Simplify your workload by setting you up with the best and easiest systems and tools
What We Do
Our goal is to make things simple. We can help you breathe easier with a thorough security assessment, and if your system doesn't feel optimal, we'll make recommendations on ways to streamline. If your site needs a visual update, we've got fresh ideas and the technical skills to implement them. Our focus:
- Visual Design
- HTML Emails
- Project Rescues
- Security Analysis
- Software Updates
- Site Migrations
- Mobile Display
Who We Are
Catherine Giayvia – Web Development & Design
I've been fascinated with the Internet and how it's put together since 1998. Originally from Baltimore, I relocated to San Francisco in 2003. I manage a variety of digital projects for small business and nonprofit clients, and count myself lucky to work with such an inspiring and passionate mix of people. Offline, you'll find me cooking up a storm in the kitchen, writing the next great science fiction novel, or elbow deep in the dirt in my garden. learn more |
Dan Unger – Web Development & Programming
After an early career detour into teaching U.S. history, I steered my outlook toward computer science in the mid-1990s and have been a happy web and database programmer ever since. I've worked on improving a variety of sites in the federal government and nonprofit sectors. I live in Bethesda, Maryland, and in the sadly few hours spent away from the computer, I enjoy reading (alternating fiction and non-fiction), running, and hanging out with my wife, three daughters, and four cats. learn more |
We take the reins so that you can get back to connecting with your audience and doing your work.